All SentrySafe products carry a lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee if subjected to or damaged by fire.
Provided that the conditions for warranty eligibility are met, SentrySafe 2, 3 and 4 drawer fire file cabinets are warranted to the original, registered purchaser for three (3) years from the date of purchase to be free of structural and mechanical defects due to faulty materials or workmanship.
Provided that the conditions for warranty eligibility are met, SentrySafe chests, non-steel files, record/media cabinets, safes and vault doors are warranted to the original, registered purchaser for one (1) year from the date of purchase to be free of structural and mechanical defects due to faulty materials or workmanship.
If a structural or mechanical defect occurs during the warranty period, SentrySafe will, at its option, (1) repair or replace the defective part(s) or product at no charge; (2) issue a refund of the purchase price paid for the product; or (3) issue a credit to be applied against the purchase of a new SentrySafe product. Shipping/delivery charges may apply and are at the sole discretion of SentrySafe.
To be eligible for warranty coverage, the original purchaser must register the product online at www.sentrysafe.com or complete and return the registration card enclosed with the product.
For Warranty Service (North America only)
To obtain service under the Limited Warranty, please contact SentrySafe Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-1438 or via the internet at www.sentrysafe.com. Do not ship your product back to SentrySafe. The SentrySafe Customer Care Department will decide whether to repair or replace your product, issue a refund, or issue a credit.
Limitations Of Warranty
1. The responsibility of SentrySafe and the buyer’s exclusive remedy under the Limited Warranty are limited to the terms stated herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL SENTRYSAFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO FIRE, WATER, THEFT OR VANDALISM INCLUDING CONTENTS OR LOST DATA) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO ANY PRODUCT. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. EXCEPT AS MAY BE OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SENTRYSAFE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER COVENANTS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Any implied warranty applicable to this product shall not exceed the standard limited warranty (1 year or 3 year). Some states, provinces and countries do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties or limitations on their duration, so the above disclaimer and/or limitation may not apply to you.
3. SentrySafe is not responsible for damage, defects, or malfunction to the product incurred during shipment. The product was packed in accordance with Interstate Commerce Commission specifications, and with reasonable handling, should be in good condition on arrival. Any claims for shipping damage should be made directly to the carrier.
4. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects, damage, or malfunction caused by modification, alteration, repair or service of the product by anyone other than SentrySafe or its authorized representative, or caused by physical abuse to or misuse of the product. SentrySafe specifically disclaims coverage for damage that may result from the improper handling of the product during moving and/or installation.
5. No SentrySafe agent, employee, representative, dealer or retailer has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement which in any way varies the terms of this Limited Warranty.
6. This Limited Warranty shall apply to new, first quality SentrySafe products and shall not apply to factory seconds or previously-owned products, or products previously damaged by such events including, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, burglary, handling by movers or installers.
All of the provisions of this Limited Warranty are separate and severable. If any provision is held invalid and unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, or country to country.